PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
Hi I’m Marian Farrell (Adv.Dip.Hyp. M.I.C.H.P) – Welcome: Discover what Hypnosis can do for you!
This site is designed to give you honest & straightforward information on how you can make positive changes in your life, easily and without stress.
Imagine what it would be like to achieve more of what you truly want. If you are not happy with aspects of your life, I can help restore your sense of power and self-belief. Gently lifting negative self-concepts, releasing past limitations & gently liberating emotional blocks.
FREE 20 MINUTE INTRODUCTORY CONSULTATION (WITHOUT OBLIGATION)
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
Hypnotherapy is one of the safest, most natural, successful therapies we have available to us today and can be described as the use of hypnosis along with therapy, as a means to achieving lasting positive change.
Hypnosis is a totally natural state which we all experience, believe it or not, several times a day. For example, if you have ever been so absorbed in a book or a film & it felt as if you were actually there, that is a form of hypnosis, as is the experience some people have when waking in the morning being aware of everything going on around them, yet still being in a very relaxed dream like state.
With my help, you can be easily, naturally and safely guided into this deeply relaxed state, where positive suggestions are readily accepted by your inner mind and emotions which may be stuck (keeping you stuck in your life), can be easily released – leaving you free to enjoy and live your life fully and realise your unlimited potential.
DID YOU KNOW?
- One of the earliest recorded descriptions of hypnosis was found in an Egyptian tomb written on papyrus dating back to 1500 BC.
- Egyptians, Greeks and Romans used hypnosis for medical and religious purposes.
- In 1892 the British Medical Association (BMA) formally recognised that hypnosis had applications in modern medicine.
- Hypnosis was used in World War I and World War II to treat soldiers with combat neuroses. It was also used to replace anaesthetics when supplies were low.
- In 1958, the American Medical Association approved a report on the medical uses of hypnosis.